The following tests were developed by researchers based at the CALM Centre:
- Children’s Test of Nonword Repetition
- Working Memory Rating Scale
- The Test of Everyday Attention for Children (TEA-Ch)
Publications for specialist audiences
- A classroom-based approach to working memory problems
- Understanding working memory: A classroom guide
- Working memory and learning: A guide for teachers
- Developmental impairments of Working Memory
Support for parents and families
- Local and nationwide charities and services
- Working memory and learning difficulties
- Resources for mental health
For academic publications using the CALM data and other work by CALM researchers please click here.
COVID-19 (coronavirus) is impacting on children and families in different ways. If you are struggling or looking for information or support, these links might be useful.